An eye makeup remover specifically formulated for dry eyes that leaves skin feeling smooth and hydrated.
Clinically Proven to Remove Makeup & Safe for the Tear Film
- • Formulated for patients with dry eyes
- • Ophthalmologist & dermatologist tested
- • Hypoallergenic
- • Contains hyaluronic acid and coconut oil to hydrate the skin
- • Non-toxic, no added fragrance, no alcohol, and free of parabens
- • Not tested on animals
- • Packaged in an environmentally friendly, re-usable jar
A one-step cleanser that easily removes eye makeup.
- • Removes makeup and hydrates without causing irritation
- • Safe for sensitive skin
- • Gentle on the eyes
- • Leaves skin feeling smooth and hydrated
- • Convenient 45 pre-soaked wipes (can be used for up to 6 months after opening)
How to Use:
- On closed eye, gently rub eyelid and eyelash root with the pre-soaked I-LID ’N LASH® EYE MAKEUP REMOVER wipe in a circular motion until all makeup is removed.
- Does not need to be rinsed off. Any remaining I-LID ’N LASH® EYE MAKEUP REMOVER will continue to hydrate the skin.
- Repeat as needed for the second eye using a clean wipe.
Did You Know?
- • Not removing makeup properly can encourage bacterial overgrowth leading to ocular irritation and infection.1
- • People who do not remove makeup at night have greater dry eye symptoms than those who do.2
 Biscaldi, Lauren. “Steering Clear of Makeup Misuse can Prevent Ocular Disease.” Ophthalmology Advisor (July 16, 2021). https://www.ophthalmologyadvisor.com/topics/cornea-ocular-surface/dry-eye/improper-eyelid-cosmetic-h… Accessed April 30, 2022.
 Periman, Laura M. “Long Eyelashes, Dry Eyes; What Glaucoma Drops and Eyelash Cosmetics Have in Common.” Ophthalmology Management 25 (April 2021): 56-59, 65. https://www.ophthalmologymanagement.com/issues/2021/april-2021/long-eyelashes,-dry-eyes. Accessed April 1, 2022.